Early Bird Prize #1 Winner – $500 Meat Package from Panko’s – A-2828527 (D. Aberdeen)
Early Bird Prize #2Winner – $500 Kal Tire Gift Card – A-3917690 (W. MacDonald)
Early Bird Prize #3 Winner – $Boston Pizza for a Year – A-4773662 (C. Stewart)
Early Bird Prize #4 Winner – Countryfest Passes – A-5484375 (H. Hay)
The Portage Terriers’ Gigantic 50/50, with a guaranteed pot of $50,000, is the largest lottery we have ever held!! That means the winner will take home a minimum of $25,000!!
Starting Aug. 19, over $2,500 in early bird prizes will also be given away.
Tickets are on sale now at terriers5050.com, Stride Place reception, and when we are on location at our partner businesses.
Stride Place reception will be open to purchase tickets Monday-Friday 8am-4pm in August.
1 for $20
5 for $50
20 for $100
150 for $500
This would not be possible without the incredible support of Panko’s Food Centre, Kal Tire, Boston Pizza, Golden West, and Dino’s Appliance and Mattress Centre.
Early Bird Prize Breakdown
Friday Aug. 19 4pm – Panko’s ($500 Meat Pack)
Friday Aug. 26 4pm – Kal Tire ($500 gift card)
Friday Sept. 2 4pm – Boston Pizza (Pizza for a Year)
Friday Sept. 9 4pm – Golden West (2 Weekend Passes and Camping to Dauphins Countryfest 2023)
Friday Sept. 16 4pm – Dino’s (Revive RV Queen Mattress retail value $599)
Portage Terrier Gigantic 50/50 Lottery Rules
– Electronic draw takes place at 4pm on Saturday Sept. 24, 2022
– Winning ticket number and winner’s name will be posted on the online raffle website following the draw.
– Prizes must be claimed at Stride Place within 30 days of the draw.
– If the selected winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of the draw, The Portage Terriers will retain ownership of the prize.
– Winners must provide first name, last name and mailing address upon claiming prize.
– Photo identification is required to claim prize.
– A single entry can win multiple prizes.
– Raffle tickets are non-refundable.
– Raffle tickets are not eligible for tax receipts.
– The pot is guaranteed at $50,000 with a minimum prize of $25,000. (The pot doesn’t grow till ticket sales reach $50,000)
– Eligible winners must be 18 years or older Eligible winners must be a Manitoba resident or in Manitoba at the time of purchase.
– Terrier board members and staff are not eligible to participate