The Portage Terriers are excited to announce that 2020-21 season tickets are now available.
The team will be adding special benefits for season ticket holders:
- Everyone who buys their tickets before Aug. 1 will receive a personalized ticket package
- All ticket packages will include discounts and coupons
- A season ticket holder will be recognized at every home game and will receive a gift certificate from Boston Pizza
- Season ticket holders will receive 10% off at the Pro Shop
- Season ticket holders will have the first right to their seat in the playoffs
Returning season ticket holders have received an email with details on how to renew their seats. If you would like to purchase tickets for the first time you are able to do so online.
You are encouraged to buy tickets online, but if you are unable to do so, the Terrier office will be open for ticket sales July 8, 15, 22, 29 from 2pm-5pm. Due to COVID-19 we will not be taking cash payments. If you have any questions please call or email marketing director Cody Buhler (email@example.com, (204) 871-1162).
The MJHL has released the details for Phase I of their return to play plan and are optimistic for a late September start to the season. The Terriers are committed to the safety of their players, fans and everyone involved.