Saftey of players and fans is the number one priority for the Terriers and the MJHL. To ensure a safe environment for the whole family the MJHL has implemented Return-to-Play guidelines approved by the province of Manitoba. This includes reduced capacity for the regular season, sanitization stations, and social distancing protocols.
The Terrier board has made the decision that in order to maintain a safe environment for all players and spectators, all spectators WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK at all times.
When attending a game:
- Please purchase tickets online at portageterriers.com or at the Stride Place box office to reduce lines at the ticket window
- Fans who have purchased their tickets in advance are encouraged to use the West entrance
- The Terriers have moved to assigned seating. All flex pack tickets will need to be exchanged at the Stride Place box office for an assigned seat.
- Doors will be open 45 minutes before puck drop
- Fans are required to wear masks. Masks will be required to enter and leave the building and while walking around the concourse area. Spectators may be allowed to remove their masks if they are eating or drinking, if they are able to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Fans will be asked to remain seated during the game unless going to the washroom or concessions
- Capacity will be strictly monitored. Please purchase your tickets early to guarantee your seat
- All fans must use the self-assessment tool prior to attending games and if feeling unwell please stay home
When is the home opener?
The Terriers will play their first home game of the regular season on Friday October 16th against the Virden Oil Capitals.
Will there be a tribute night for Trainer Geno Romanow?
Yes. The Terriers are deeply saddened by the passing of long time Trainer Geno Romanow. The Terriers will be honouring his memory on a date to be determined. Check social media and website for updates.
Where can I buy a mask?
Reusable Terrier Masks are offered at the Terrier store at Stride Place for $10 each.
Can I still buy season tickets?
Yes, season tickets and flex packs of 15 or 30 tickets are available at Stride Place.
If you have any questions please contact marketing director Cody Buhler at (204) 871-1162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 thoughts on “Return To Play Guidelines & Fan Protocol”
Comments are closed.